- Measurement of RCD trip time Conducting testing of rated residual non-operating currents at × 1/2 Range, measuring RCD trip time at × 1 and × 5 Ranges.
- Measurement of trip out current Measuring trip out current by varying current automatically.
- Remote Test Enabling a user to hold the Test Leads with his both hands by locking the Test Button. Measurement will automatically start when the main voltage is detected.
- Voltage Measurement Carrying out a constant measurement of voltage in the stand-by mode at each Range.
- Auto-detection of Contact voltage Detecting the voltage to earth of Earth electrodes or Protective conductors during RCD test – when applying test currents – at measurement using EARTH in order to prevent electrical shocks caused by the damaged earth. Measurement will be ceased at AC50V or more.
- Dust- and Water-proof Dust- and Water-proof construction (designed to IEC 60529 IP54).
- Backlight Facilitating working at dimly illuminated locations.
Measurement of RCD trip time – Measurement of trip out current
|Range||× 5||× 1||× 1/2||AUTO RAMP(mA)|
|Measuring range||Testing time
|40% – 110% of lΔn
(goes up by 5%)
300ms × 15steps
|1%rdg±3dgt||1%rdg±3dgt||1%rdg±3dgt||Test Current at each step
|Measuring range||80V～450V 50/60Hz|
|Applicable standards||IEC 61010-1 Pollution degree2 CAT III 300V / CAT II 400V
IEC 61557-1, 6
IEC 60529 (IP54)
|Display||1999 counts (3 1/2digits), Large LCD|
|Operating temperature & humidity range||0ºC – 40ºC, relative humidity 85% (no condensation)|
|Storage temperature & humidity range||-20ºC – 60ºC, relative humidity 85% (no condensation)|
|Insulation resistance||50MΩ or more / 1000V (between electrical circuit and enclosure)|
|Sleep Function||(1)Automatically enters Sleep mode in 3 minutes after the last switch operation (current consumption 75µA). This function doesn’t work at voltage measurements. To exit from the Sleep mode, set the Function switch to OFF position once, and re-set it to the Range at which a measurement to be conducted.
(2) Backlight turns off in 1 minute after it lights up.
|Power source||DC 12V / Size AA battery R6 (SUM-3) × 8 pcs.|
|Weight||Approx. 965g (including batteries)|
|Possible number of Measurements||1200 times or more
(measure every 30 seconds at ×1/2 Range, lΔn=100mA)
|Included Accessories||7128A (Test leads)
7129A (Test lead with alligator clip)
8017 (Long pin) × 2
Cord case, 9121 (Shoulder strap), Instruction manual,
Size AA battery R6 (SUM-3) × 8pcs.
(*) Only the RCD type G (without trip out time-delay) can be tested at Auto Ramp Test,
type S (time-delay) cannot be tested.