General n Technical FAQ
2. The material & components that we use have very long MTBF and lower Deration
3. Compliance to Safety standards IEC 61010-01
4. Compliance to EMC standards IEC 61557-1,2,4, IEC 61326-1 EMC
5. Across all our products some of the investments we do is to make the Product User Friendly
2. Ready Local Stock
3. Local Service & Accredited Calibration:
4. Local INSIGHTS to R&D as we continue to invest in Innovation & Technology to provide you an upgraded experience:
In fact, most Electricians just need to know which is the voltage level (0V or 230V, or 400V?) and if there is continuity between two points of the wiring installation
Voltage testers do this with extremely robust construction and 3 Phase Rotation too!
- However, the special construction of the clamp shielding, allows us to measure tiny out-of-balance currents between any conductors enclosed within the transformer jaws.
- These instruments are so sensitive that can measure from few micro A up to 1000A.
- Clamping all the conductors after an RCD, the instrument will read the leakage current.
Utility Power Companies for the following applications:
Every electrical equipment, appliance, and system must be earthed or grounded to obtain a low resistance path for the dissipation of current into the earth.