- The Model 3131A offers unmatched performance, and feature including test lead resistance zero adjustment for time-saving continuous operation, a clear ease to read illuminated scale, and a live circuit warning.
- Test insulation up to 100MΩ at 250V, 200MΩ at 500V, 400MΩ at 1000V and continuity up to 20Ω.
- LIVE circuit warning lamp plus audible warning.
- Automatic discharge of circuit capacitance when TEST button is released.
- Fuse protected (continuity range only).
- Battery check LED.
- Front panel zero adjust.
- Back light function to facilitate working at dimly lit situations.
- PRESS TO TEST button with lock down feature.
(1MΩ) / (2MΩ) / (4MΩ)
|Output voltage on open circuit||Rated test voltage+20%, -0%|
|Nominal current||1mA DC min.|
|Output short circuit current||1.3 mA DC approx.|
|Accuracy||0.1 – 10MΩ/0.2 – 20MΩ/0.4 – 40MΩ
(Accuracy Guaranteed Ranges) ±5% of indicated value
|Output voltage on open circuit||4 – 9V DC|
|Measuring current||200mA DC min|
|Accuracy||±3% of scale length|
|Safety Standard||IEC 61010-1 CAT III 300V Pollution Degree 2
|IP Rating||IEC 60529-IP54|
|EMC Standard||IEC 61326-1|
|Power source||R6 (AA) (1.5V) × 6|
|Dimensions||167(L) × 185(W) × 89(D)mm|
|Included Accessories||7122B (Test leads) Pouch for test leads
8923 (F500mA/600V fuse) × 2
R6 (AA) × 6
9121 (Shoulder Strap)