- Multi power, up to 4 power phases (With TRION-1820-POWER-4 and Direct Current Input)
- Multiphase, 1 to 4 phases per power system
- Overall power accuracy of 0.04 %
- High dynamic range inputs
- Measurement range 1000 V / 20 A (crest factor 2)
- Onboard touch screen for Status Information & External Screen Option for Remote Monitoring/Analysis
- Mixed signal inputs (low voltage, digital, RPM, …)
- 18-bit A/D conversion
- Synchronisation with Distributed TRIONet Systems up to 100m between nodes
SMART, Stackable Frontend for DISTRIBUTED MIXED SIGNAL POWER ANALYZER FOR MULTIPHASE MEASUREMENTS
The DEWE2- TRIONet Power Analyzer for Power Analysis is the complete solution for analysis of multi-phase/mix signal DUTs with only ONE instrument.
DEWE2- TRIONet – POWER ANALYSIS BENEFITS
• Multi power, up to 4 power phases (With TRION-1820-POWER-4 and Direct Current Input)
• Multiphase, 1 to 4 phases per power system
• Overall power accuracy of 0.04 %
• High dynamic range inputs
• Measurement range 1000 V / 20 A (crest factor 2)
• Onboard touch screen for Status Information & External Screen Option for Remote Monitoring/Analysis
• Mixed signal inputs (low voltage, digital, RPM, …)
• 18-bit A/D conversion
• Synchronisation with Distributed TRIONet Systems up to 100m between nodes
MULTI POWER ANALYZER IN ONE SYSTEM or STACKABLE
A DEWETRON DEWE2- TRIONet is the solution for the simultaneous analysis of motors, converters or complete drive trains. Up to 4 power channels and calculation of power parameters even for motors (from 1 to 3 phases) turn the DEWE2- TRIONet into a multi power analyzer.
MIXED SIGNAL POWER ANALYZER AND RECORDER
Waveform data, mixed signal and power analysis? A DEWE2-TRIONET combines both. Reliable gapless recording of any analogue or digital signal and high performance power calculation of several power groups simultaneously. Up to 2 MS/s/ch and high dynamic range guarantees data integrity.
SIMPLE INTEGRATION INTO TESTBEDS
Smart interface technology makes it easy to integrate a DEWE2-TRIONET into automation systems and test bed environments while it is guaranteeing reliable data transmission, easy to use remote control and remote configuration through TCP/IP based Protocols in compliance with standardized protocols such as ASAM.
PREDEFINED MEASUREMENT DISPLAYS
Dedicated measurement displays (Remote) with classic design provide critical data values at a glance. A predefined measurement display for each user defined group of power channels presents an overview table, vector scope and harmonic chart. Different styling presets and data presentation tools are available to tailor the display to your exclusive needs.
COMPLIANCE TO INDUSTRY STANDARDS
Analysis of harmonics, interharmonics and higher frequencies as well as voltage fluctuations and flicker emissions are done according to industry standard.
> IEC 61000-4-7
> IEC 61000-4-15
> IEC 61400-21
ONE SYSTEM FOR ALL INPUTS
• Modular and Mixed Signal inputs
• Isolated high voltage & current inputs
• High performance auxiliary inputs (e.g. torque, speed, vibration)
• CAN interface with input and output function
• XCP via LAN
• High number of mid speed inputs for low dynamic signals (e.g. temperature)
• GPS synchronization and positioning
• Counter and analog output
All DEWE2-TRIONET systems are optional supplied with an EN ISO/IEC17025 certification. Calibration and adjustment are done in the accredited calibration lab at the DEWETRON headquarters.
OXYGEN MEASUREMENT SOFTWARE
OXYGEN with Power option seamlessly integrates data being transmitted through multiple, totally synchronized signals into calculations for power analysis.