KEW 5410 - RCD Testers
- Measurement of RCD trip time Conducting testing of rated residual non-operating currents at × 1/2 Range, measuring RCD trip time at × 1 and × 5 Ranges.
- Measurement of trip out current Measuring trip out current by varying current automatically.
- Remote Test Enabling a user to hold the Test Leads with his both hands by locking the Test Button. Measurement will automatically start when the main voltage is detected.
- Voltage Measurement Carrying out a constant measurement of voltage in the stand-by mode at each Range.
- Auto-detection of Contact voltage Detecting the voltage to earth of Earth electrodes or Protective conductors during RCD test - when applying test currents - at measurement using EARTH in order to prevent electrical shocks caused by the damaged earth. Measurement will be ceased at AC50V or more.
- Dust- and Water-proof Dust- and Water-proof construction (designed to IEC 60529 IP54).
- Backlight Facilitating working at dimly illuminated locations.