- Waterproof hand-held Infrared Thermometer.
- Safe even if getting wet. Dustproof and waterproof structure of IP67.
- Possible to wash
- Please feel secure to use the product on the spot, made from ABS resin of antibacterial specification.
- Shock-proof structure: No damage even if dropped from the height of 1m.
- With auto-power-off function, preventing consumption of the battery
- Wide Temperature Range of -40ºC to 300ºC
- Small and light: Possible to measure easily by one hand.
- Portable type: Convenient to carry
Relation of Distance and Measuring Diameter
|Measuring Range||-40ºC – 300ºC|
|Display Resolution||0.5ºC . 1ºC for below -20ºC and over 100ºC|
|Measuring Accuracy||When the ambient temperature is 25 ±2ºC and the emissivity (ε) is 1,|
|0 – 300ºC:||bigger value of either of ±1% of the|
measured value ±1dgt or ±2ºC ±1dgt.
|0 – -30ºC:||±3ºC ±1dgt|
|below -30ºC:||±5ºC ±1dgt|
|Repeatability||within 1ºC ±1dgt|
|Response||1 sec (90% response)|
|Measuring Diameter||(45mm/500mm(Optical sensitivity: 90%)|
|Collimation||Before shipment: 0.95. The value can be altered between 0.8and 1.0 with the slide switch at the lower part of the battery compartment (by 0.05 steps).|
Laser beam (650nm 1mW JIS class2) specifies the center.
|Auto Power Off||If no key is pressed for 30 seconds, the power is shut off automatically.|
|Shock Proof Property||This instrument or its function/performance will not be damaged even if it is dropped on the p tile floor from 1 meter high.|
|Operating Temperature||0 – 50ºC|
|Operating Humidity||90% rH and below (no condensation)|
|Storage Temperature||-20 – 55ºC (no condensation)|
(Note): In the case of longterm storage, the batteries should be removed.
|Battery||2 AAA alkaline cell batteries|
|Battery Life||Approximately 10 hours for continuous use|
|Housing material||ABS (antibacterial)|
|Dimension||120 × 60 × 54mm (Maximum value for each direction)|
|Accessories||2 AAA Alkaline Cell Batteries|
|Approved Standard||CE marking: EMI EN61326 Class B, EMS EN61326 Annex C|
Stability:±5ºC under EMC test environment at 25ºC