- Waterproof hand-held Infrared Thermometer.
- Safe even if getting wet. Dustproof and waterproof structure of IP67.
- Possible to wash
- Please feel secure to use the product on the spot, made from ABS resin of antibacterial specification.
- Shock-proof structure: No damage even if dropped from the height of 1m.
- With auto-power-off function, preventing consumption of the battery
- Wide Temperature Range of -40ºC to 300ºC
- Small and light: Possible to measure easily by one hand.
- Portable type: Convenient to carry
Relation of Distance and Measuring Diameter
|Measuring Range||-40ºC – 300ºC|
|Display Resolution||0.5ºC . 1ºC for below -20ºC and over 100ºC|
|Measuring Accuracy||When the ambient temperature is 25 ±2ºC and the emissivity (ε) is 1,|
|0 – 300ºC:||bigger value of either of ±1% of the
measured value ±1dgt or ±2ºC ±1dgt.
|0 – -30ºC:||±3ºC ±1dgt|
|below -30ºC:||±5ºC ±1dgt|
|Repeatability||within 1ºC ±1dgt|
|Response||1 sec (90% response)|
|Measuring Diameter||(45mm/500mm(Optical sensitivity: 90%)|
|Collimation||Before shipment: 0.95. The value can be altered between 0.8and 1.0 with the slide switch at the lower part of the battery compartment (by 0.05 steps).
Laser beam (650nm 1mW JIS class2) specifies the center.
|Auto Power Off||If no key is pressed for 30 seconds, the power is shut off automatically.|
|Shock Proof Property||This instrument or its function/performance will not be damaged even if it is dropped on the p tile floor from 1 meter high.|
|Operating Temperature||0 – 50ºC|
|Operating Humidity||90% rH and below (no condensation)|
|Storage Temperature||-20 – 55ºC (no condensation)
(Note): In the case of longterm storage, the batteries should be removed.
|Battery||2 AAA alkaline cell batteries|
|Battery Life||Approximately 10 hours for continuous use|
|Housing material||ABS (antibacterial)|
|Dimension||120 × 60 × 54mm (Maximum value for each direction)|
|Accessories||2 AAA Alkaline Cell Batteries
|Approved Standard||CE marking: EMI EN61326 Class B, EMS EN61326 Annex C
Stability:±5ºC under EMC test environment at 25ºC