- Multi power, up to 8 power phases (With TRION-1820-POWER-4 and Direct Current Input)
- Multiphase, 1 to 8 phases per power system
- Overall power accuracy of 0.04 %
- High dynamic range inputs
- Measurement range 1000 V / 20 A (crest factor 2)
- 15.4″ multi-touch screen
- Mixed signal inputs (low voltage, digital, RPM, …)
- 18-bit A/D conversion
PORTABLE, HIGH PRECISION, MIXED SIGNAL POWER/POWER QUALITY ANALYZER FOR MULTIPHASE MEASUREMENTS WITH BATTERY AND KEYBOARD
The DEWE2- A13 Power Analyzer for Power Analysis is the complete solution for analysis of multi-phase/mix signal DUTs with only ONE instrument.
DEWE2- A13 – POWER ANALYSIS BENEFITS
• Multi power, up to 8 power phases (With TRION-1820-POWER-4 and Direct Current Input)
• Multiphase, 1 to 8 phases per power system
• Overall power accuracy of 0.04 %
• High dynamic range inputs
• Measurement range 1000 V / 20 A (crest factor 2)
• 15.4″ multi-touch screen
• Mixed signal inputs (low voltage, digital, RPM, …)
• 18-bit A/D conversion
MULTI POWER ANALYZER IN ONE SYSTEM
A DEWETRON DEWE2- A13 is the solution for the simultaneous analysis of several motors, converters or complete drive trains. Up to 8 power channels and calculation of power parameters even for polyphase motors (from 1 to 6 phases) turn the DEWE2- A13 into a multi power analyzer.
MIXED SIGNAL POWER ANALYZER AND RECORDER
Waveform data, mixed signal and power analysis? A DEWE2-A13 combines both. Reliable gapless recording of any analogue or digital signal and high performance power calculation of several power groups simultaneously. Up to 2 MS/s/ch and high dynamic range guarantees data integrity.
PREDEFINED MEASUREMENT DISPLAYS
Dedicated measurement displays with classic design provide critical data values at a glance. A predefined measurement display for each user defined group of power channels presents an overview table, vector scope and harmonic chart. Different styling presets and data presentation tools are available to tailor the display to your exclusive needs.
COMPLIANCE TO INDUSTRY STANDARDS
Analysis of harmonics, interharmonics and higher frequencies as well as voltage fluctuations and flicker emissions are done according to industry standard.
> IEC 61000-4-7
> IEC 61000-4-15
> IEC 61400-21
HIGH RESOLUTION & Full HD DISPLAY
The 17” Full HD display is very bright for maximum readability and ample space for user defined screens. Accessible and orderly arrangement of signal inputs and power parameters directly on the front. Everything at a glance!
ONE SYSTEM FOR ALL INPUTS
• Modular and Mixed Signal inputs
• Isolated high voltage & current inputs
• High performance auxiliary inputs (e.g. torque, speed, vibration)
• CAN interface with input and output function
• XCP via LAN
• High number of mid speed inputs for low dynamic signals (e.g. temperature)
• GPS synchronization and positioning
• Counter and analog output
All DEWE2-A13 systems are optional supplied with an EN ISO/IEC17025 certification. Calibration and adjustment are done in the accredited calibration lab at the DEWETRON headquarters.
OXYGEN MEASUREMENT SOFTWARE
OXYGEN with Power option seamlessly integrates data being transmitted through multiple, totally synchronized signals into calculations for power analysis.